You don’t have to feel guilty about eating the entire batch of these vegan and gluten-free almond chocolate chip cookies at Thanksgiving dinner. Well, I didn’t feel guilty… Check out the recipe below!
Recipe – Yields 24 cookies
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- ½ cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ½ cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, combine grapeseed oil, agave, and vanilla. Add to almond flour mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Spoon dough one heaping tablespoon at a time onto baking sheet and press down to flatten. Bake for 7-10 minutes, until lightly golden. Let cookies cool on baking sheets for 20 minutes.