Don’t expect these to last very long! You could make a meal out of these with a side of the typical main course, but I recommend trying to make them last for numerous tasty snacks and meals. If you are a fan of cheesy garlic bread and want a simple and delicious non-frozen version, you have to try these!
Recipe – Makes 16 single servings
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 48 fresh mozzarella pearls, drained (Cubed string cheese sticks can be substituted)
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 24-cup mini muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray (unless non-stick)
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, oregano, basil and salt; set aside.
- Halve each of the 8 biscuits, making 16 pieces. Working one at a time, use a rolling pin to flatten each piece to about 1/4-inch thickness. Add 3 mozzarella pearls to the center of each biscuit piece before rolling into a ball.
- Place into the prepared muffin tin and brush each ball with half of the butter mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter mixture and garnished with parsley, if desired.
Source: Damn Delicious